Caught Between Worlds
Clan Trials are accessible only to a Stoned Clan. These are tests, generally of strength and of arms, that are conducted by the Clannacht itself. The purpose of the Trials is to win access to a number of Clan Empowerments. There are four levels of trials, and each level allows access to more potent Empowerments.
- Level 1 Trials require 100 Clan Points to attempt
- Level 2 Trials require 250 Clan Points to attempt
- Level 3 Trials require 500 Clan Points to attempt
- The Ultimate Trial requires 2000 Clan Points to attempt.
A trial is an opportunity, not a guarantee. Clans who fail the trial are generally left none worse for wear, but the Clan Points spent are lost.Like most Clan activities, Clan Trials are highly regimented, with a number of rules:
- Only Clan Members can participate, though Clans are allowed to bring one “Guest.”
- At most, a Trial can have 6 participants. Clans should bring their best team, and cannot win by simply swamping the trial with numbers.
- Sometimes the Clannacht will enact other rules. These must be followed to succeed in the Trial.