Caught Between Worlds
- +2 to One Ability Score: Gria characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Gria are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Gria have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Gria can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Hardy: A Gria’s draconic heritage grants a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
- Wings: A Gria’s wings are too small to function normally, but do serve to channel some racial magics. Gria with a Dexterity of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like ability: 2/day—feather fall. A Gria with a Dexterity of 13 or higher gains the following spell-like ability: 1/day- levitate. The caster level for these effects is equal to the Gria’s level. The DC for these spells is equal to 10 + the spell’s level + the Gria’s Charisma modifier.
- Multitalented: Gria’s choose two favored classes at first level and gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point whenever they take a level in either one of those classes