Caught Between Worlds
- +2 Constitution, +2 Strength, –2 Charisma: Seeq are both tough and strong, but also a bit gruff.
- Medium: Seeq are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Slow and Steady: Seeq have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
- Darkvision: Seeq can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Seeq Ferocity: Once per day, when a Seeq is brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can gain a bonus to his Fortitude save to remain conscious equal to 1/2 his level (minimum +1).
- Greed: Seeq receive a +2 racial bonus on Appraise skill checks made to determine the price of nonmagical goods that contain precious metals or gemstones.
- Hardy: Seeq receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
- Stability: Seeq receive a +4 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
- Fearless: Seeq get a +2 racial bonus on saves against fear.
- Weapon Familiarity: Seeq are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word “Seeq” in its name as a martial weapon.